Problem With Twelvepluspro And Thrive Content Builder

Featured Theme Forums Twenty Plus Pro Problem With Twelvepluspro And Thrive Content Builder

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zeaks 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Riet
    Participant

Hi Zeak,
    still using your Twelve Plus Pro a lot because of all the nice and userfriendly options :-)

But now I have a problem with TwelvePlusPro in combination with Thrive Content Builder: its toolbar won’t show up.
    According to the Thrive guys (I gave them permission to log in):
    “The child theme you are using is loading an older version of jquery directly instead of using the one that comes with WordPress. Can your developer change it so it loads jquery properly as recommended by the WordPress Codex?”
    Is there something you can do about it? If not, I’d be really sorry to have to find another theme.

Zeaks
    Participant

Hi Riet, sorry for the delayed response. Yes I will fix this and update the theme. I’ll check into it this weekend, it’s actually something I should of changed a while back, thanks for reminding me. There’s a few other updates that will be added as well.

I’ll try and take a look at this tonight and post a quick fix for you until the update is released.

Zeaks
    Participant

Here’s how you can fix the javascript issue.

If you’re comfortable editing php files, goto the Twenty Plus Pro theme folder and open the functions.php file

A few lines from the top you’ll see a block of code like this

<br />
    /* ======[ Load the scripts ]======= */<br />
    $wp_scripts = new WP_Scripts();<br />
    function nivo_scripts_load()<br />
    {     // Deregister the included library<br />
    wp_deregister_script( 'jquery' );<br />
    // Register the library from Google's CDN<br />
    wp_register_script( 'jquery', 'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js', array(), null, false );<br />
    }<br />
    add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'nivo_scripts_load' );

Remove it, then save the file and upload it back to your theme folder.

This was added when I was troubleshooting an issue with the slider and was supposed to be removed. If you’re not comfortable editing the file yourself, I can do it for you if you use the contact form on the main site to send me an email, or you can wait for the update which should be out in the next few days.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.