Problem with footer widget tutorial, appreciate any advice

Featured Theme Forums CSS and PHP Problem with footer widget tutorial, appreciate any advice

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  memphis73 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

memphis73
    Participant

[SIZE=14px]Hello[/SIZE]
    I’ve posted this in the comments, but Zeaks advises others to open a forum topic as well.
    This fantastic tutorial works terrifically – however all of my widgets are biased to the left. What I need is the three widgets to take up the whole of the bottom area of the widget space, left widget aligning to the left, middle widget aligning centrally and right widget aligning to the right.
    Can this be achieved using the CSS posted here ?
    Obviously , I do not want to centrally align the contents of the boxes just the boxes themselves.
    my domain is
    http://www.lorfordsantiques.net
    Many thanks in advance for your help !
    [SIZE=14px]Reply ↓[/SIZE]

Zeaks
    Participant

Hi Memphis, I’m actually in the middle of working out better code for the footer widgets. This new code should allow better control over the position of each widget area and also fix the bug of widgets not displaying in the proper column when using more than one in a widget area. I’ll post it here once its finished mostly likely tonight.

memphis73
    Participant

Hi Zeaks,

Fantatsic, look forward to it. It’s a terrific resource.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.