Plugin works with WP 2012 but not Twenty Plus Pro

Featured Theme Forums Twenty Plus Pro Plugin works with WP 2012 but not Twenty Plus Pro

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zeaks 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lee
    Participant

A week ago I installed a premium plugin on my site that uses Twenty Plus Pro theme but the plugin never displayed on the site. I tried disabling other plugins but nothing happened. Today, I activated the native WP 2012 theme and Viola! The plugin loads on the site.

It took me a while but there’s something in Twenty Plus Pro that prevents the plugin from working. Past plugin problems were usually caused by other plugin incompatibilities and not with the child theme. This is the first time I’ve encountered a plugin problem that’s caused by the child theme which I’ve had since 2012.

Could someone help me get the plugin working on my Twenty Plus Pro site? I’m willing to send Scott the plugin for testing on the child theme.

Zeaks
    Participant

Hi Lee, if you could send a copy of the plugin to me I’ll take a look and see if I can find out what the issue is. zeaks @ Live.ca (remove spaces)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.