Need Comments on my child theme

Featured Theme Forums Site Show off Need Comments on my child theme

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abhisekpadhi 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

abhisekpadhi
    Participant

Hi all,
    I just designed a child theme of twenty twelve, I hope u guys love it.
    I want suggestions on design,user interaction,navigation, others… about my design.:cool:

Here it is: http://www.abhisektech.tk/

Thanks to zeaks for nice tutorials which helped me a lot.

Zeaks
    Participant

I think it looks great, the only thing that doesn’t look right to me is the widget “Explore” the links under it look like default Google Adsense colors, it made me not want to click them.

Great job on adding the slider. Maybe you could tell us what slider you’ve used and how you added it.

abhisekpadhi
    Participant

OH! that’s an easy task !
    Used this plugin=Easing Slider “Lite”
    inserted this code “[SIZE=12px]< ?php if ( function_exists( "easingsliderlite" ) ) { easingsliderlite(); } ?>” where navigation code ends in header.php[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12px]Yeah ! I should change the colours to be little more soothing… Thanks for suggestions.[/SIZE]

abhisekpadhi
    Participant

http://www.abhisektech.tk/
    Just updated the design to look more cool and uncluttered and fast.
    Anyone here please comment about the design.

Zeaks
    Participant

Easy to read and navigate, the colors remind me of windows 8. I like the social links in the header, is that a plugin or did you create it yourself?

abhisekpadhi
    Participant
    Zeaks, post: 2532, member: 1 wrote:
    Easy to read and navigate, the colors remind me of windows 8. I like the social links in the header, is that a plugin or did you create it yourself?

😎 THANK YOU.

abhisekpadhi
    Participant
    Zeaks, post: 2532, member: 1 wrote:
    I like the social links in the header, is that a plugin or did you create it yourself?

Yup I did create it myself, No big deal just used some of the tutorials/tools (to generate and use css sprites) found around the web,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.