More Info on Bootville

Featured Theme Forums Bootville More Info on Bootville

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zeaks 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ypkrme
    Participant

Hi Zeaks,

Thx for ur Bootville lite theme, I installed it to test how that works.

As am satisfied and have done few customization’s I would now like to buy Bootville but have few questions if u could answer.

1. I want to keep the Bootville lite template (look and feel) but all the added benefits of Bootville. Is that possible and how?

2. I’m not using featured images in my posts or pages but want to put thumbnail images next to post titles on my homepage. At the moment only a place holder for the images is coming.

3. Is there an option to remove post date, author info and category options from posts. Or any part thereof.

Sending my website thru PM.

thx.

ypkrme
    Participant

Just found there is no Private Messaging options.

Actually was trying to not be taken as a spammer.

So putting my link here: http://bit.ly/1Fy8dzL

thx.

zeaks
    Keymaster

Hi, Bootville is the same theme as Bootville lite just with many options and features added. The same color scheme, fonts and layouts exist with the Bootville theme so it should look the same with a default setup.

If you’ve made modifications to template files in Bootville Lite they may not work in Bootville as the template files do have different coding. But I can help you change anything you need help with.

As for the thumbnails next to the post titles, you would need to adjust the position of the post thumbnail or add your own code to display a post thumbnail where you need it. It’s really just a matter of moving a line of code and adjusting the CSS.

There is an option to hide the meta data which includes, author, date, category and comments link. It is also possible to hide these separately using CSS in case you want certain ones to show.

ypkrme
    Participant

Great, am buying it now. See u on the other side.

thx.

ypkrme
    Participant

hey I see a 20% discount to Bootville lite users, how to apply that as I have already installed that on my website.

zeaks
    Keymaster

Visit Appearance > Boot-ville Lite Options and there is a discount code on that page. There while be an option during the purchase procedure to apply the discount code. There were a few copies of Bootville Lite that contained a typo in the discount code, if you have any problems using it use the contact form to let me know and I’ll help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.