Twenty Plus Pro will use Wp PageNavi plugin if it is installed, or display the default page navigation if it isn’t.
Visit Plugins > Add New in your WordPress admin. In the search field type wp-pagenavi, install and activate it.
This should be enough to have it working, if you want to optimize it a bit visit the wp-pagenavi settings and follow these steps.
– Uncheck “use page navi CSS”
– Change “Text for Number of pages” to “Page %CURRENT_PAGE%”
– Remove the … … from the “Text For Previous” and “Text For Next” fields.
– Change “Number of pages to show” to 3
– Change “Number of larger pages to show” to 1
– Save settings and refresh your site.
This should be enough to display page navi properly on mobile devices.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The topic ‘Add WP-PageNavi’ is closed to new replies.