2012: Left sidebar is displayed under the main column (“pages” post format)

Featured Theme Forums CSS and PHP 2012: Left sidebar is displayed under the main column (“pages” post format)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zeaks 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

starsmaker
    Participant

[SIZE=14px]Hi! I have installed the Twenty Twelve with 3 columns (1 left, 1 right) and I have a big problem. After making necessary modifications to the theme and uploaded it onto my 2 sites. [/SIZE][SIZE=14px]One site works flawlessly, the other one has one big problem: On “pages” the left sidebar is displayed under the main column (posts works fine). The code is the same for the 2 blogs… I have re-controlled the code, I have even downloaded the theme again and added your modifications, uploaded it and activated it. Still, the column is below the main one (except for 2 out of 15 pages). Any thoughts?[/SIZE]

This is a screenshot that shows the problem:
    The column on the left is the middle one, the right column is displayed properly, and the column with the Hotels.com banner should be the left column. But as you can see, it’s displayed under the main column.

[ATTACH=full]114[/ATTACH]

Zeaks’ response to my problem was:

Quote:
    [SIZE=14px]I don’t see the sidebar under the content on any page of either site. What browser are you viewing it in? Could you take a screenshot, maybe open a forum post so I can help you easier too please.[/SIZE]

If you read this, does this mean that the columns are displayed properly?

I have tried Chrome, Chromuim, Firefox and Safari on Mac, and Safari on iPad.

Zeaks
    Participant

Can you supply the link to the exact page that’s causing the problem. I checked every page on http://romresan.se/ in Firefox and IE and both sidebars are displaying fine for me, not as you’re showing in the image.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.